As a blogger, it’s easy to sometimes wonder who the heck (if anybody) actually reads what you write!
Because we’re so focused on the here and now, sometimes old posts just get put up on the shelf like that magazine you had every intention of going back and flipping through.
Joanne over at Fifteen Spatulas tagged me in what’s called The Seven Links Project, which is a way for bloggers to reflect on what they’ve done and learned during their time as a blogger.
It’s exactly what it sounds like, a list of seven links…
1. Post I’m the most proud of: Bacon and Chive Scones
2. Most Popular: Dried Cranberry and Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Most Beautiful: Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
4. Post that enjoyed a success I was surprised by: Spiced Fig and Pear Preserves
5. Most Helpful: Meltaway Peppermint Meringues
6. Most Controversial: Hmmm… I’m about as non-confrontational as they come, so I’ll go with most personal. I Resolve Not to…Make Resolutions
7. Post that I felt didn’t get the attention it deserved: Danish Blue Cheese and Pear Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
Thanks for taking a lovely little stroll down memory lane with me today!
For all of you bloggers, what recipe are you most proud of?