The big day is almost here, but if you find yourself a little short on time, well first join the club!
Then take a look at my TOP 10 Food Gift Guide for the perfect last minute gift for the cook, baker, or just plain old food-lover in your life.
1. Olio Novello Olive Oil available from Williams-Sonoma
2. Specialty Honey from the Savannah Bee Company
3. Folio Box of Tasting Squares from Scharffen Berger Chocolates
Available in a variety of sizes, this little (or not so little) sampler contains bite-sized pieces of Milk, Semisweet, Bittersweet and Extra Dark Chocolate.
4. Sartori’s Espresso BellaVitano Reserve Cheese
5. Organic Indian Chai Tea from Allegro Coffee
Blended with ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and cloves, this is a flavorful and yet delicate blend for any tea lover on your list. Excellent on its own or with a little milk and honey (maybe from the Savannah Bee Company…)
6. Lucini Italia Pinot Grigio Italian Wine Vinegar
7. Illy Ground Espresso
8. Black Truffle Sea Salt from The Spice and Tea Exchange
The Spice and Tea Exchange offers a huge variety of sea salt, everything from Fleur de Sel to the more exotic like this Black Truffle Sea Salt. They’re all available individually (for the perfect stocking stuffer) or in gift sets.
9. Mexican Pure Vanilla Extract from Dean & Deluca
10. Penzeys Spices
With over 250 herbs, spices and seasonings, you can easily find something for any cook or baker on your list.
What are your favorite last minute food gifts?